Saturday, June 13, 2015

Easy Blueberry Muffins


We were greeted by a grey and hot summer day on Sunday, I had been working in the garden all morning pulling out weeds (hate doing it, but the little pests keep growing back) and all I felt like was some much needed rest and some comfort food with our afternoon tea. I certainly didn’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen so I just wanted something that required minimal effort.  This blueberry muffins recipe is quick, easy and delicious. A family favorite, for sure



 
O dia de Domingo estava cinzento e a ameaçar chuva (apesar do calor) e após ter passado a manhã no jardim a arrancar ervas daninhas só me apetecia descansar e ter algo delicioso para comer ao lanche que fosse rápido de fazer. Lembrei-me desta receita de muffins, que é fácil,  rápida e deliciosa e todos cá em casa gostamos. Ficaram tão bons que o Miguel levou hoje para o trabalho.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...