Friday, June 29, 2012

Quilting time! a work in progress...







About a month ago, I decided my dining table was looking quite barren and urgently needed a splash of color! ( poor thing…).  Maybe it was just an excuse to ask Helen to teach me another patchwork technique, but am having a lot of fun with it!! Another trip to the haberdashery to buy fabrics, and my wonky stripes table runner is coming out really nicely!

À cerca de um mês decidi que a minha mesa de jantar estava muito despida e precisava rapidamente de uma boa dose de cor! ( coitadinha...). Talvez tenha sido uma desculpa para pedir à Helen que me ensinasse uma nova técnica de patchwork, mas estou a divertir-me imenso com este projecto! Mais uma ida à retrosaria para comprar tecidos e o meu wonky stripes entremeio para a mesa está a começar a tomar forma! 

2 comments:

  1. Your table runner is so cute! I love those fabrics together. Your lemon pie recipe looks fabulous too. I need to pin that and save it for later! Thanks for linking up to Slash the Stash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kati!! Am really glad you liked it! Do try the lemon pie, I made again for this sunday lunch!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...